Thursday, November 4, 2010

All Grown Up - Memphis Senior Portrait Photography, Auburn Senior Portrait Photography

This is a really special sneak peek for me, so forgive me the mush. Kelsey, I guess you were 8 or 9 when you came into my life, and I hope you know how much you'll always mean to me. Nannying for you throughout college, I was given the opportunity to grow up with you for a few years, and you taught me so much during that time. You always had the kindest soul, and I can remember you telling me stories about standing up for other kids at school. You sincerely didn't understand why other kids would be so mean. While most of the other kids were just concerned with fitting in, you were always trying to do what was right. Even though I don't see you even a fraction as often as I did back then, it's obvious that you're still that same, special little girl. Best of luck to you in college next year- I know you'll blow them away. You'll always be in my heart. 








Don't forget to leave your comments for the (soon-to-be) grad!

No comments:

Post a Comment