Sunday, December 5, 2010

Happiest Baby on Earth - Memphis Baby Photography

This little guy just might be the happiest baby on Earth and such a cutie too! He was a newborn the last time I saw him, and man, how he's grown. Check out some of his newborn pictures here! He was so easy to work with, and I had a great time capturing his precious smile! Enjoy your sneak peek, Mom and Dad! 









10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness- This is the cutest baby alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! What a precious baby! His momma must be so proud! Absolutely happy, beautiful baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drool and all he is still absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little guy is the sweetest little man, he's so precious and you've captured his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful baby, and so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my nephew is AWESOME!! These pictures are great! I totally agree that he is the happiest baby on earth and the most handsome!
    Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he is about the cutest thing I have ever seen...great work, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most handsome grandson ever!

    ReplyDelete