Thursday, January 20, 2011

Teeny One - Memphis Newborn Photography

This little one had a tough time with her first modeling session, but you sure can't tell from the peaceful look on her face in these pictures! Sneak peek, Mom and Dad! Can you believe that just about a month ago you were looking like this?! 








10 comments:

  1. So so sweet! All of the positions really display her cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! My favorite is the 3rd one. Hurry up and get here so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures!!!! The picture showing her feet is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures of a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aunt Sarah AnnabelleJanuary 24, 2011 at 2:49 PM

    I love the photos & Miss Savannah Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a BEAUTY! I laughed out loud at the comment whoever made on facebook saying she wanted to spread her on a cracker & eat her...my sentiments exactly. Ha, ha! She is just beautiful. Love, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and sleepy! I can't wait to meet her!

    Love, Casey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like Rachel, I like #3 the most. I just want to squeeze her.

    GIGI

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to gobble up those little toes!!! Sweet, sweet, Savannah Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete