Monday, October 15, 2012

Sun Flare Around the World! - Memphis Kids Photography

Fun project this month with the worldwide Jinkies! I haven't really spoken about this yet on my blog because I haven't finished editing the photos I want to share with you guys from the workshop... but for anyone thinking "what the heck is a Jinky!?" here's the scoop!

I was so blessed to be able to attend a workshop in August with the amazing Barb Uil of JinkyArt. I've loved her work for a long while now and was so incredibly honored to get the chance to learn from such an amazingly talented photographer. I grew so much in my own work and had a fantastic weekend geeking out with other awesome photogs. Stay tuned for the photos coming up soon!

So getting to today, we Jinky alumni have a group forum where we share ideas and thoughts, and Barb gives us assignments from time to time. This assignment was to go out on a Wednesday and get some photographs with sun flare that also show what your part of the world looks like. These are mine. Some I've already shared (I just couldn't wait a month to share this super duper cute baby!), but some are new. If you don't know what sun flare is, check out the bottom right corner of the first image! See that cool little pink thing? I'm a huge fan of sun flare. Great assignment, Barb! Check out other fabulous Jinkies and their sun flare below!


www.2marias.com.mx/blog/
www.annecooperphotography.blogspot.com.au/
www.bambino-art.co.uk/blog.php



1 comment: