I'm so excited about this, you guys! Maybe I'm just nerdy... but are these thumb drives not super cute? I could just squeeeeze their cute little faces! Since CDs are on their way out (Anyone else remember when 8-tracks were the newest and coolest technology? Eek!), Jen Howell Photography is moving on with the times! No more burning discs for digital files! Hooray!! All clients who order the full set of digital files from their sessions will receive their precious memories on one of these cuties. Can I get a high five for technology?!
In other news, I've finally joined the billions (trillions? kaphillions??) of Twitter users out there and created an account where I plan to share a little of my personal life, some behind the scenes photos, and maybe even some tips on how to take better photos yourself. Want to get to know me? Follow me here: @JenHowellPhoto. Have mercy on me though- it might take me some time to get used to this! #NewbieAlert



No comments:
Post a Comment