Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More Senior Goodness! - Memphis Senior Portrait Photography

Seniors are so much fun! I totally love working with babies and young children too, but teenagers are a very welcome change of pace and always a fun shoot. Plus, I got to play with a new photography tool during this shoot- see the fun reflections and rainbows?? Love! Can you tell how much fun I had? I had an extremely hard time narrowing down images for her sneak peek. :) 

This particular senior's family started out as clients but have grown to be great friends of mine, and I feel so blessed to have come to know them! Best of luck in your senior year! 

PS- Click over to Facebook to see my favorite image from this shoot! It's 4 or 5 posts down on the page, so get your scroll on! 


If you'll be a senior next year and are wondering when to book for your senior portraits, now is the perfect time! You'll have prints back in plenty of time to use for next year, and we won't have to shoot in the heat of the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment