Ellie is so adorable. Congratulations Stephanie and Ryan. I love her look lying on the couch looking straight at the camera. She is so beautiful. Aunt Dee-Dee
Congratulations Steph and Ryan. You have a darling little girl and her pictures are just wonderful. Dave and I are so very happy for you both and of course Lucy. I know that your mother and dad are very excited to be coming to see their nesw granddaughter... Send some pics home with them....Love to all of you and we miss you guys.
Ryan and Stephanie: First...Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. It is obvious from the GREAT pictures that Heaven is missing another ANGEL!!!!! She is "Capital G-Capital O-Capital R-Capital G-Capital E-Capital O-Capital U-Capital S." Adult Hugs and Kisses for you Two and Gentle Hugs and Soft Kisses for Ellie. Welcome to the Family..... Love, Your "MO" Kinfolk xoxoxoxoxoxo......
Can't wait to hold her and kiss her little hands and toes. I'm sure it won't be long until she has me wrapped around her little finger and my heart. Pa Grandad xoxoxoxoxox aka "Poppy" Jen, The pictures are adorable. Your work is phenominal
Jen~we LOVE all of the pics so far! We love that little smirk you caught. . . can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work...you definitely captured some special moments..Steph & Ryan have to be glowing over these!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous! These pictures are amazing!! <3
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! You are so creative.. of course it helps that this little girl is beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I might just have to get you to do some shots of my girls soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! She's gorgeous!
ReplyDeletegreat pics......she is so beautiful
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful addition to the family.....congrats
ReplyDeleteTara said..
ReplyDeleteSteph she is beautiful..Love all the pics they r great
great pictures! looking forward to seeing the rest of them. love all that hair!
ReplyDeleteEllie Adamson is soooo cute!!! We love her~ Russ and Morgan
ReplyDeleteShe is precious. Can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeletePa Grandma
Ellie is so adorable. Congratulations Stephanie and Ryan. I love her look lying on the couch looking straight at the camera. She is so beautiful. Aunt Dee-Dee
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Steph and Ryan. You have a darling little girl and her pictures are just wonderful. Dave and I are so very happy for you both and of course Lucy. I know that your mother and dad are very excited to be coming to see their nesw granddaughter... Send some pics home with them....Love to all of you and we miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteNancy and Dave
Ryan and Stephanie: First...Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. It is obvious from the GREAT pictures that Heaven is missing another ANGEL!!!!! She is "Capital G-Capital O-Capital R-Capital G-Capital E-Capital O-Capital U-Capital S." Adult Hugs and Kisses for you Two and Gentle Hugs and Soft Kisses for Ellie. Welcome to the Family..... Love, Your "MO" Kinfolk xoxoxoxoxoxo......
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hold her and kiss her little hands and toes. I'm sure it won't be long until she has me wrapped around her little finger and my heart.
ReplyDeletePa Grandad xoxoxoxoxox aka "Poppy"
Jen, The pictures are adorable. Your work is phenominal
Love the eye contact and the little bubbly lips! Fantastic shots! Can't wait to hold you Ellie
ReplyDelete