Friday, August 13, 2010

things i love - memphis kids & baby photographer

Happy Friday, everyone! Very often I am asked for wardrobe advice prior to shoots, so here on the blog I'm starting a new wardrobe themed post. Hopefully I'll be able to get one out every week, but we'll see how that works out.


For the first wardrobe idea, I've chosen BabyLegs®! Have you guys seen these? Such cute patterns and so functional, too! They look precious on babies old enough to sit and crawl and protect their sweet knees at the same time! My personal favorite BabyLegs look for a photo shoot is to pair them with a white, semi-loose onesie- the photo above is not mine, but I love the way they've utilized my favorite look. It's a clean look with a pop of fun!


Visit BabyLegs and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment