Our brand new 2012 Pricing Guide is final and ready to go, and I have to say that I'm pretty excited about our brand new packages! I'll give you a hint: who loves digital files??
I've also been busy shopping for new props for newborns, and we have some really fun additions for 2012! Be on the lookout for some new setups coming up... I'm sure you guys will love them as much as I do!
If you've already booked your session for next year and paid your session fee, then your pricing is locked in at what you were originally quoted. For those of you thinking of booking a session next year but you haven't committed yet, email me if you'd like to look over the new price list!
I'm almost booked solid with newborns until March, so if you're hoping to squeeze in, contact me soon! I can't even wait to meet all of those new little sweethearts.
Thanks for choosing Jen Howell Photography and Happy New Year!
And since I can't resist an opportunity to share a cutie... here's one now! Such a sweet little curl!



No comments:
Post a Comment