I'm not the best at talking on my blog, but I made a resolution to work harder at sharing... so here's my first post of the new year! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday season. I definitely did. Lots of very much needed rest time, all in preparation for a very busy month of newborns ahead! To those of you who trusted me to capture your precious families in 2011, thank you SO much! I truly loved working with each and every one of you and hope to see you again soon!
This little sweetheart has the best mommy, daddy and big brother! She was very alert for a lot of the session, but was totally content just to watch us! It's rare that newborns will let me catch eyes open shots- they're usually too upset about not being held- but this sweet girl was so laid back. Thank you guys so much for choosing me to photograph this super special time in your lives! I hope you like your sneak peek, and I can't wait to share the rest!



No comments:
Post a Comment